Axiom Millwrighting & Fabrication Inc. is a market leading industrial contractor in search of a Welder/Fitterfor immediate full-time employment. Our core focus at Axiom is to be a leader in the food and manufacturing construction industry.
- Able to study, understand and interpret work layout as per engineering drawings, blueprints and bill of material.
- Assemble and fit parts to form complete units by hand, forklift or overhead crane
- Set-up and operate machines such as break presses, plate rollers, iron workers and various hand tools
- Weld light gauge stainless steel components.
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Must have experience in TIG welding (stainless steel and aluminum), arc welding, MIG welding
- Valid CWB operator qualifications
- Education in Welding Technologist or Welding Technician program is an added bonus
- Must work in accordance with Health and Safety regulations, company rules, policies and procedures
- Must be able to use power tools (grinding, drills, cutting torches, plasma cutting etc)
- Able to read blueprints and fabricate parts independently
- Able to work under little supervision
- Work well under pressure to meet deadlines
What We Offer:
- Full-time opportunity for the right candidate
- Competitive compensation based on experience and skills
- Full benefits and pension
- Extensive paid training
If you meet the above requirements, email us your resume today!
We appreciate your interest in the above position; however only those qualified for an interview will be contacted.