Axiom Millwrighting & Fabrication Inc. is a market leading industrial contractor in search for a Delivery Driver/Toolcrib Attendant for immediate full-time employment. Our core focus at Axiom is to be a leader in the food and beverage, industrial, contracting and manufacturing construction industry.
This is perfect for someone who has experience as a school bus driver, bus driver, car shuttle driver, taxi driver or someone that loves to drive!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain accurate Tool Crib inventory, including current location of tools and equipment, and corresponding dates of the issuance and return of the equipment.
- Delivery of tools at customer site in company vehicles therefore a clean, valid driver’s license is required
- Ensure maintenance logs are current and accurate
- Preparing job boxes for site.
- Perform regular maintenance on tools, and other equipment.
- Ensure the safe operation of all Tool Crib inventory.
- Cleaning the shop (mop and bucket, wiping machines, sweeping etc).
- Must have current Driver’s License and submit to a background check
- English language skills verbal and written
- Great Customer Service and Client Relations
- Possess a minimum of a G class licence
- Ability to work independently
- Must be able to lift about 50lbs
Interested candidates can apply online today!
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.