Axiom Millwrighting & Fabrication Inc. is a market leading industrial contractor in search of a Laser Operator for immediate full-time employment. This position is a hands-on position working on the shop floor. It is straight days, in a very clean environment, with industry standard wages plus benefits. Our core focus is to be a leader in the food and beverage and manufacturing construction industry.
- Maintain general maintenance of the laser and area equipment
- Read/comprehend drawings to perform quality checks and part inspection during the initial cuts
- Sort/Load materials by type and size
- Maintain a clean/organized work area
- Ability to manage workload based on customer due dates
What we are looking for:
- 1-2 years of experience operating laser machines.
- Ability to operate equipment using CNC machine code
- Operating skills on a Ermak machine and knowledge of Lantec software will be an asset.
- A self starter and a proven team player
- Strong work ethic and a problem solver
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Welding & fabrication experience will be an asset
- Should be able to lift 50LBS
- Experience operating a grinder for deburring various types of material
What we offer:
- Full-time opportunity for the right candidate
- Competitive compensation based on experience and skills
- Full benefits and pension
- Paid training in addition as well as boot and clothing allowance
- Shift premiums for afternoon or night shifts
If you are interested in becoming part of a rapidly growing company with career growth opportunity, apply online today!
Thank you for your interest in applying for the above role; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.