Axiom Millwrighting & Fabrication Inc.is a market leading industrial contractor in search of motivated and skilled Certified Millwrights for immediate full-time employment. Our core focus is to be a leader in the food and beverage and manufacturing construction industry.
- Read blueprints, diagrams and schematic drawings to determine work procedures
- Assemble machinery and equipment prior to installation using hand and power tools and welding equipment
- Install, align, and move stationary industrial machinery and mechanical equipment according to plan layouts
- Perform preventative maintenance on mechanical equipment
What we are looking for:
- Completion or in progress of a recognized apprenticeship, an Ontario Certificate of Apprenticeship or Journeyman’s License, or a Certificate of Qualification (COQ)
- Must be flexible to travel to different job sites within South Western Ontario
- Must have a valid Drivers License
- A self starter and a proven team player
- Strong work ethic and a problem solver
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Welding & fabrication experience will be an asset;
- Flexible to work any shift structures assigned; weekends, overtime and off shift work
- Willingness to travel across Canada is an asset
What we offer:
- Full-time opportunity for the right candidate
- Competitive compensation based on experience and skills
- Full benefits and pension
- Extensive paid training in addition to travel, boot and clothing allowance
- Per diem and single occupancy hotel rooms for out of province work
- Shift premiums for afternoon or night shifts
If you are interested in becoming part of a rapidly growing company with career growth opportunity apply today for immediate consideration.
Thank you for your interest in applying for the above role; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.