Axiom Millwrighting & Fabrication Inc. is a market leading industrial contractor in search of a Certified Fabricator & Apprentices for immediate full-time employment. Our core focus at Axiom is to be a leader in the food and manufacturing construction industry.
- Able to study, understand and interpret work layout as per engineering drawings, blueprints and bill of material.
- Assemble and fit parts to form complete units by hand, forklift or overhead crane
- Set-up and operate machines such as break presses, plate rollers, iron workers and various hand tools
- Weld light gauge stainless steel components.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a custom fabricator
- Valid certificate of qualification or Red Seal
- Valid CWB operator qualifications
- Education in Welding Technologist or Welding Technician program is an added bonus
- Must work in accordance with Health and Safety regulations, company rules, policies and procedures
- Must be able to use power tools (grinding, drills, cutting torches, plasma cutting etc)
- Able to read blueprints and fabricate parts independently
- Must be flexible to work days or afternoons as required with some weekend overtime
- Opportunity to travel to job sites to install equipment.
- Able to work under little supervision
- Work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Able to set manual and semi auto welding machines
- Experience welding GMAW (MIG), GTAW (TIG), Pulse Mig
- Will be required to pass a CWB standard weld test during the interview process
What We Offer:
- Full-time opportunity for the right candidate
- Competitive compensation based on experience and skills
- Full benefits and pension
- Extensive paid training in addition to boot and clothing allowance
- Shift premiums for afternoon shift
If you meet the above requirements, email us your resume today!
We appreciate your interest in the above position; however only those qualified for an interview will be contacted.