Keeping Our Customers Operating Safely
As we strive to continue to support your organization we wish to keep you informed about the steps we have taken to keep our customers, suppliers, partners, our employees and their families safe. Our Management and Health & Safety team are monitoring information received from the Canadian Government, Provincial Health Department and special agencies with the latest updates. This team is deploying policies and procedures to follow the latest information. Our main goals are to protect our employees, customers, and to maintain operational stability.
After our legal team reviewed the definitions of ‘essential services’ within our operating regions, Axiom has been deemed as an ‘essential service’ and therefore able to operate in support of essential businesses and supply chains. Our facilities are all operational to continue to provide you with manpower, maintenance support, emergency breakdown services, quoting and any other services you need.
- Personal Hygiene Practices – We have stressed to our employees and customers that one of the most effective means to slow the spread of the virus is to practice frequent handwashing, especially after any contact with others. We continue to emphasize the importance of this simple, yet critical action daily to all our employees.
- Physical (Social) Distancing – We encourage our employees to consciously keep a physical distance between each other. This means making changes in your everyday routines to minimize close contact with others, including:
– avoiding crowded places and non-essential gatherings
– avoiding common greetings, such as handshakes
– limiting contact with people at higher risk
– keeping a distance of at least 2 arms-length (approximately 2 metres) from others
- Self-Isolation – We have released Policies to deal with various scenarios that would require our employees to comply with the Isolate or self-quarantine as per the allocated 14-day period. Axiom enforces and tracks all its employees in this situation.
- Work Smart– To help keep our employees and customers’ work environments as safe as possible, we have implemented the following procedures:
– Job Hazard Analysis– We have established new procedures as part of our frontline workers’ daily job which includes a daily screening form that must be completed before starting work, all employees are equipped and mandated to use hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, gloves and N95 masks (optional).
– Wipe Down Procedures– We have reinforced our procedure for disinfecting high touch areas including hand tools, all fabricated parts, vehicles and office space.
– Self-Monitor– All Axiom employees are now self-monitoring – and will remain at home if any COVID-19 symptoms are present, if they have come in contact with someone who has COVID-19, or if they have visited a hospital, doctor office or urgent care facility.
We want to make sure that we are supporting our customers as best we can in this challenging time. If you have any questions, concerns, or recommendations you would like to raise to Axiom about the current COVID-19 situation, or if you would like to share any requirements you have for workers on your sites, we encourage you to email us at:
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or please to call me on my cell at 519-502-4687
These are uncertain times we are all experiencing. Though there is light at the end and things will return to some new normal, we will be there to support you as we weather these times together. We hope for a quick return to normal operations for both Axiom and all our customers and partners. Our thoughts go out to those who have been affected by the COVID-19 virus. We appreciate your support and trust.
Need help? Ask us a question
Check out our open positions
30 years experience in