Axiom begins every custom conveyor solution by working with the client’s team to determine the best path forward.When an initial concept has been developed by our in-house Engineering Team, Axiom’s experienced Estimators will provide a quote. Once contracted, layout design and 3D Modeling using AutoCAD and SolidWorks will begin. Information is shared with customers during the process and dialogue continues until the solution is approved. When fabricated, an internal quality audit is preformed and a Factory Acceptance Test is scheduled. When the customer has inspected and approved, the installation will be scheduled with start up, testing and QVC support from Axiom’s Engineering and Installation teams.
- In-house layout and process design
- Conveyors are custom designed to suit customer requirements and specifications
- Follows AMI sanitary equipment design principles when deemed necessary
- Wide range of material options
- Partners with OEM’s to provide complete turnkey solutions
- Spare parts manufacturing
- 1 year warranty from date of installation on all fabricated
- components, OEM warranty on belts, drives, motors, gearboxes, etc.
- In-house product testing, factory acceptance testing, troubleshooting and installation
Features and Options• Antimicrobial Belts
• Sani-Clip link for easy removal of belt
• IP69K rated components
• Available in Mild Steel, AISI 304 or AISI 316 Stainless Steel
• Customized Solutions
• 3A and USDA approved leveling feet